Without A Plan, It Is Just A Wish
Energy modeling forecasts how much energy a building could potentially use based on construction materials and methods, its mechanical systems, its orientation on the site, specific site characteristics, anticipated occupancy and average local climate conditions.
Energy Modeling gauges how specific systems within a building interact. By predicting energy use, energy modeling helps to determine the best possible integration of systems. This, in turn, points building operators toward optimal strategies to enhance overall building system performance.
Quest Sustainability Solutions offers energy modeling services for both newly constructed and existing buildings.
- Prediction of Building Energy Consumption Patterns
- Operational Forecasting, Operational Budgeting
- Tracking of Historical Building Energy Consumption Patterns
- Convenient Web-Based Platform
- Third Party Recognition (if results meet eligibility requirements)