LEED® Project Management
LEED® Eligibility Assessment
USGBC’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is the most recognized sustainability rating system available in the market. Currently, there is almost 2 billion square feet of LEED certified space. In an effort to maintain the mantle of leadership, LEED is continually evolving as new technologies and best management practices are realized in the market. Keeping updated on the constant changes and LEED rating systems can almost be a full time job.
At Quest Sustainability Solutions, keeping updated with the changes and requirements is our job. Our LEED Eligibility Assessment report will:
- Outline Which LEED Rating System Best Fits Your Building
- Assess Prerequisite Compliance Compared to Current Building Systems/Operations
- Assess Credit Compliance Compared to Current Building Systems/Operations
- Outline Project-Related Costs
- Project Potential LEED Rating for Building
- Understand if Your Asset is Eligible for LEED Certification
- Quantify the Forecasted Project Cost
- Gauge Existing Operational Efficiencies
The USGBC’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is the most recognized sustainability rating system available in the market. LEED certification provides independent, third-party verification that a building, home or community was designed and built using strategies aimed at achieving high performance in key areas of human and environmental health: sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality.
Quest Sustainability Solutions has both the experience and results to successfully manage your next LEED project.
We have helped our clients achieve LEED certification on over 10M square feet of real estate. Let us manage every aspect of your LEED project from project registration through certification* —allowing you to focus on your full time job.
*Not all real estate is eligible for LEED certification.
- Integrated Project Management
- Experienced Management
- Results-Backed Management
- Comprehensive Sustainability Knowledge