Have you been looking for a great company that you can get behind and feel good about the impact it has on sustainability and recycling effort? Quest is a full service environmental consulting and management group supporting the efforts of Fortune 500 companies seeking to maximize profits, mitigate risks and minimize their ecological footprints.
If you want an opportunity where your efforts made an impact, Quest has a fantastic opportunity in our Operations department responsible for all analytics associated with RFPs, and procuring and aggregating bids across all client verticals for all materials including solid waste, recycling, special and hazardous waste & facilities services in terms of projects as well as RFPs. This is a key position that has visibility up to the C-suite level. This role also oversees the documentation process as well as contributes to reporting requirements as needed by the organization that is not performed by IT.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Able To:
There will be heavy involvement with Sales and senior leadership as it relates to the Pricing Committee Process and associated documents that are used to make critical business decisions.
This will involve the creation of bid sheets and the corresponding bid blasts to our vendor/supplier network and the collection of bids for associated internal initiatives as well as RFPs.
Documentation responsibilities include ensuring that all documents are collected monthly and supplying reports on any gaps in documents to vendor managers to ensure customers receive their appropriate documentation for manifested services.
Reporting responsibilities will involve leveraging excel to create templates for reports that can be used by Client Service Managers, Leadership and others to better service our customers.
Effectively manage RFPs, manage client renewals by strategizing on how to right size and produce value add analytics, new client implementation support, and produce reporting analysis for existing clients and services.
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated ability to synthesize client needs; ability to manage relationships with diplomacy and tact
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication, decision making, and leadership skills
- Must be comfortable manipulating large spreadsheets and simplifying results to a manageable, meaningful data, ensuring accuracy, identifying, researching and explaining outliers quickly, validating data to make sure it falls within a “normal” range for services offered (using various databases for base of comparison and both ACCESS and Excel as tools)
- Strong technology skills and demonstrated proficiency using standard software packages
- Must work quickly and accurately under tight time constraints while managing multiple deadlines and projects
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or combination of related work experience and education strongly preferred
Our Employees Enjoy
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Plan, Life, STD/LTD
- Company paid medical insurance for employee –only coverage
- Company paid Life, Short term and Long term disability plans
- 401k: Match 100% up to 3% of contributions and vested in the match immediately
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health and life insurance plans eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (eligible for holidays on day 1)
- Casual business dress, aka jeans!
- Free On site gym
- Fun work environment
- Smoke free campus