Have you been looking for a great company that you can get behind and feel good about the impact it has on sustainability and recycling efforts. Quest is a full service environmental consulting and management group supporting the efforts of Fortune 500 companies seeking to maximize profits, mitigate risks and minimize their ecological footprints.
If you want an opportunity where your efforts make an impact, Quest has a fantastic Client Services Manager position open in our new Facilities line of business. This position reports directly to the Director of Client Services and has the ability to have a big impact standing up the Facilities department. With the continued growth of Quest, this is a position that has high visibility and great growth potential.
Manage a newly formed Facilities line of business customer-related issues and day to day operations in an effort to best satisfy customers and maximize profits for the company. The Client Services Manager (“CSM”) fields customer inquiries and follows up to ensure resolution to issues. The CSM establishes strong business relationships with clients and manages the on-boarding of new clients.
The CSM will develop, implement and streamline process, procedures and provide training to vendors and customers.
Works closely with the Vendor Relations team with procurement of products and services; assists in the negotiation of vendor contracts related to the procurement of Facilities products and services to assure most favorable terms, conditions, and prices; ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
This position may include potential for up to 25% travel.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Able To:
- Oversees and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of multiple projects
- This position requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening – to interface with customers, vendors and other employees within the company.
- Effectively manage and lead a team, workload and projects
- Compliance with supplier and customer contracts to ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures and monitors expiring contracts to determine appropriate steps to be taken for subsequent acquisitions of goods and services or client contract renewal
- Maintain accurate and up to date data and information in vendor portal
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations of excellence to a team
- Create and produce client reporting timely and accurately
- Positive and motivational relationship with multiple internal and external teams
- Good understanding of P&L and accounting processes
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with clients and vendors, including expectation setting and cost/contract negotiation
- Provides problem-solving resources and solutions to complex issues
- Prioritizes, develops, and delivers business reviews
- Establishes service requirements by maintaining effective communications with vendors and clients, conducting surveys, benchmarking best practices, analyzing information and applications, providing key performance indicators for senior management.
- Leads the effort to focus on continuous improvement by reviewing service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; monitoring and analyzing results, suggesting and implementing changes
- Stays current on industry best practices through various sources including educational opportunities, reading professional publications, personal networks and professional organizations
- Closely interfaces with numerous departments including finance and accounting, contract administration, sales, client services and vendor relation functions. Independently pursues business objectives in an organized and efficient manner.
- Monitors purchase orders for compliance to relevant policies and procedures; ensures appropriate approvals in a timely manner and reviews purchase orders periodically for timely closure
- Serves on system projects and task forces as assigned
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: May directly supervises employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating employee’s performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or combination of related work experience and education required
- Demonstrated at least ten years of experience and working knowledge in the area of facilities management including performance monitoring, problem resolution, contract administration, subcontracting, supplier diversity programs, procure to pay strategies, pricing strategies, and market-based and cost-based pricing
- Management experience with direct reports preferred.
- Mastered skills with Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Properly prioritizes tasks within their day and manages time wisely where deadlines are consistently met
- Responds well in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Flexible, uses critical thinking skills and open to learning new ideas/skills
Our Employees Enjoy:
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Plan , Life, STD/LTD
- Company paid medical insurance for employee –only coverage
- Company paid Life and Short Term Disability plans
- 401k: Match 100% up to 3% of contributions and vested in the match immediately
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health and life insurance plans eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment
- On site free fitness area
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (eligible for holidays day 1)
- Casual business dress, aka jeans!
- Free On site gym
- Fun work environment
- Smoke free campus